We state that Shaurya Smart Solutions Pvt Ltd ( hereinafter referred to as Shaurya Loans or Company or We ) is strongly committed to protect the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures in line with applicable laws and regulations as well as the best industry practice to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and its transmission through our website.
1. Personal Information:
Personal Information (“PI”) means any information/ documents/ details that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information available with Shaurya Loans, can identify such person.
By visiting and/or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. Further, this policy applies to all current and former visitors to the Website. It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Policy.
Shaurya Loans reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Policy without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Policy. However, if we make any material change to the Policy, we will notify by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective.
3. What Personal Information About You We Gather:
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at the Website.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- “Personal data” refers to data that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as information you provide on our forms, surveys, online applications or similar online fields. Examples may include your name, previous names, postal address, email address, telephone number, domicile, nationality, PAN number, date of birth.
- Information relating to your occupation and financial situation such as employer’s name and address, income details, loan details (if self-employed, name and nature of business and income /Loan/Sales details )
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not take advantage of many of our services and features.
4. Purpose of Collecting Your Personal Data:
- To respond to your inquiries and address your requests;
- To deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To inform you about important information regarding our Services ,changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To offer you our products or services which you may have applied for or shown interest in;
- To allow you to apply for our products or services (e.g., to apply for a loan, apply for a credit card, other financial product)
- To evaluate your eligibility for our products or services.
- To provide you with products or services you’ve requested.
- To allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
- To improve risk control for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal processes and law enforcement requirements;
- To manage our relationship with you
- To protect our legal rights and comply with our legal obligations;
- To enter into a contract with you or to take steps under your request prior to entering into a contract.
4. Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- With authorized employees of the Company in an effort to bring you improved services across our family of products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities including but not limited to the Reserve Bank of India or the Securities and Exchange Board of India (including central and local government) and law enforcement authorities and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunal.
- By using our Digital Platform or by agreeing to transact with us, you agree to the above sharing of information during your relationship with us.
Contact Us With Any Questions or Concerns